For beginner to intermediate teens, this class offers both instruction and guided critique, adjusted to each student’s current skill level. Fundamentals of drawing and painting are taught, tailored to the students skill level, then teens are encouraged to bring their own concepts and ideas to life with guided instruction. Mixed media, non-objective, abstract work are welcome and encouraged in this class. Please note- this class does NOT cover Anime, Manga, or Cartooning. This class books often and early, so please book in advance, if possible. Materials provided.
PLEASE NOTE: These classes will be held at our NEW location 1112 Hanley Road at Twelve Oaks in Ocean Springs!
All supplies and materials are provided.
- Instructor: Carmen Lugo
- Dates: Monthly (*date listed at ticket purchase is the start date for that month)
- Ages: 12 and up
- Time: 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
- August begins on the 5th
- September begins on the 2nd
- October begins on the 7th
- Members: $105.00 – per student per month
- Non-Members: $125.00 – per student per month