For beginner to intermediate teens, this class offers both instruction and guided critique, adjusted to each student’s current skill level. Fundamentals of drawing and painting are taught, tailored to the students skill level, then teens are encouraged to bring their own concepts and ideas to life with guided instruction. Mixed media, non-objective, abstract work are welcome and encouraged in this class. Please note- this class does NOT cover Anime, Manga, or Cartooning. This class books often and early, so please book in advance, if possible. Materials provided.
All supplies and materials are provided.
- Instructor: Carmen Lugo
- Dates: Monthly (*date listed at ticket purchase is the start date for that month)
- August begins on the 6th
- September begins on the 3rd
- October begins on the 8th
- Ages: 12 and up
- Time: 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Members: $105.00 – per student per month
- Non-Members: $125.00 – per student per month