For beginner to intermediate teens, this class offers both instruction and guided critique, adjusted to each student’s current skill level. Fundamentals of drawing and painting are taught, tailored to the students skill level, then teens are encouraged to bring their own concepts and ideas to life with guided instruction. Mixed media, non-objective, abstract work are welcome and encouraged in this class. Please note- this class does NOT cover Anime, Manga, or Cartooning. This class books often and early, so please book in advance, if possible. Materials provided.
All supplies and materials are provided.
- Instructor: Carmen Lugo
- 8/14/2019, 8/21/2019, 8/28/2019
- 9/4/2019, 9/11/2019, 9/18/2019
- 11/6/2019, 11/13/2019, 11/20/2019
- 12/4/2019, 12/11/2019, 12/18/2019
- Grades: 7 – 12
- Time: 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Price: Member Fee: $78.75 per student per month; Non-Member Fee: $93.75 per student per month