Learn to draw the basic shapes and forms. Learn shading techniques using line and crosshatching.
For those who have mastered the basics, explore the use of negative spaces, perspective, understanding key values and contrasts. Build upon your knowledge of advanced shading, textures, and lighting. Explore objects you are interested in drawing, such as trees, landscapes, animals, still lifes, etc. while learning these techniques.
Due to the small class size, each student can go at their own pace, direction, and interest. For those interested in continuing classes, this will enable you to build your own path to improving your pencil drawing techniques!
Supply List will be emailed.
- Thursday Evening Class (6 Classes each session)
- Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Session 1 Dates: June 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, and July 11th, 18th
- Session 2 Dates: July 25th, and August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- Registration Deadline: Open
- Price: Members: $150.00/ Non-members: $170.00
(Please note, if you are not a member, you will be charged the non-member price.)