During each session, students will learn different techniques to design and create beautiful jewelry using fine, high-end Swarovski and Czech crystals, glass, wood, ceramic beads; natural stones, cultured pearls, sterling silver and pewter charms, pendants, etc. from our large selection. You will learn how to professionally finish necklaces and bracelets using various techniques to attach clasps. Students will create necklaces, earrings, and bracelets of their choice and take them home at the end of each class.
- Instructor: Shirley Cahela
- Dates: (Individual Classes)
- Day: TUESDAYS ONLY
- September 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- November 12th, 19th, 26th
- December 3rd, 10th, 17th
- Time: 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Costs: $25 Members / $35 Non-Members
*ALL tools and supplies are provided and included in the fee.
*Groups or jewelry parties by appointment.