Perfect class for beginners, or intermediate students! In this recurring class students learn everything from fundamentals of drawing (including contour drawing and shading) collage, mixed media, painting, printmaking, color theory, and more! Students will also be afforded time to work on their own ideas and projects with guidance. It is a relaxed and encouraging environment, students are encouraged to try new techniques, and develop their skills. A student favorite for years, this class has been a staple of The Mary C kids curriculum, and we’re exited to offer it again for the 2020 year!
All supplies and materials are provided.
- Instructor: Carmen Lugo
- Dates: Monthly (*date listed at ticket purchase is the date that month begins)
- August begins on the 6th
- September begins on the 3rd
- October begins on the 8th
- Grades: 1 – 6
- Time: 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Members: $105.00 – per student per month
- Non-Members: $125.00 – per student per month